Mad Mullet Getting A Make Over

mad_mullet

post-10639-1242025608_thumb.jpghey guys my name is andy, new to this site so i thought i would give you guys something to look at, my boat mad mullet is getting a makeover, i am re powering her at the moment with a brand new v8 fuel injected motor and volvo penta duo prop sterndrive, i bought the boat January 08 and she has been good but i got some braid around the prop which blew the leg seal and added salt water to the oil , so i decided no more mucking around f@#k it new motor new leg, i lashed out and bought a trailer for her as she was moored before, she has a tuna tower with auto pilot and hand controls for steering from the tower, a second fuel tank, i installed a tv and stereo and after the re power i am gutting the interior and starting from scratch with suspension seats, bait tanks and a big esky, will attach some pics of the before and will keep updating as i progress the makeover,she is filthy at the moment but will all change soon, hope you all like,

cheers andy

post-10639-1242025916_thumb.jpg

post-10639-1242025947_thumb.jpg

post-10639-1242025979_thumb.jpg

post-10639-1242026022_thumb.jpg

Edited by mad_mullet

hey ill give you $5000 what do you think :1prop:

hi andrew welcome mate,mad mullet is an awsome boat,and will be even better will all the new inclusions

and the repower will make it even better again,looks like you might be doin a bit of overtime in the coming months,lol

cheers arman

Good luck with the reno. Im just imagining you with all the sleepless night, falling asleep at work and taking alot of time at work.

But at the end it will be all worth it!!!

hey ill give you $5000 what do you think :1prop:

hi andrew welcome mate,mad mullet is an awsome boat,and will be even better will all the new inclusions

and the repower will make it even better again,looks like you might be doin a bit of overtime in the coming months,lol

cheers arman

5g and the southwind you got yourself a deal, maybe throw in a nice tiagra as well arman, thanks mate