Help

Fisheroo

there was talk a little while ago where it was proposed for the better fisho's to tag along with the not so clued up or experienced guys/girls and show them ropes.

i currently have a boat and venture out mostly into botany bay but ususally come back home without success.

it would be wonderful if it could be arranged for "on site tutorial" to occur where people like me can learn how and where to catch squid and yakkas and then transfer these into catches.

just an idea.....i can understand the difficulties involved but it would be sensataional if somehow it can eventuate.

anyway until then i am learning heaps from all the great reports put up...thanks in advance.

there was talk a little while ago where it was proposed for the better fisho's to tag along with the not so clued up or experienced guys/girls and show them ropes.

i currently have a boat and venture out mostly into botany bay but ususally come back home without success.

it would be wonderful if it could be arranged for "on site tutorial" to occur where people like me can learn how and where to catch squid and yakkas and then transfer these into catches.

just an idea.....i can understand the difficulties involved but it would be sensataional if somehow it can eventuate.

anyway until then i am learning heaps from all the great reports put up...thanks in advance.

Fisheroo

I would be putting post in the desprate and boat less section of this fourm asking for a deckie with knowlage of the areas you want to fish.

I am sure that you would get some of the raiders happy to go out with you and teach you every thing they know.

What better way that having them on the boat to show you first hand.

Cheers

bob

thanks bob.....i will take your advise. cheers

The other thing to try is keeping an eye on Fishing Chat and Fishing Trips to see what other raiders are getting up to and you may be able to hook up with them.

Cheers

Bob

Edited by aussie big bob

the funny thing is that i have actually been doing that bu without any success. i know it is the small things in which i am getting wrong which is leading to a lack of catches.

im sure it will get better with experience and experimentation.