Jump to content


Recommended Posts


I thinking of headind out to the fad tomorrow from B\B.

But will not make the call to i see the last weather report from SB tonight.

As decision will be made late tonight it will be a late start at the ramp around 8-9.

So if interested sent pm or call me on 0411266013.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...