Flathead! Mmmmmmm

diver1

just had a feed of beer battered flathead fish cocktails :drool: they are just the best :yahoo: no wonder every time i go 4 a flick i just cant stop trying 4 the flatties, they are sensational eating (when cooked right of course) easy to catch easy to fillet and best of all easy to eat :beersmile: mmmmmmmm!

Lol diver, the thought of Beer battered flatty fillets makes me so hungry right now even if it is 5am in the morning haha, i think next time i get a flatty ill be doing that for sure :thumbup:

Cheers

Cory

hi diver, sounds great I am only a novice at saltwater fishing. I am are looking for some tips. Could you share what sort of bait is best for flathead size hook etc. i know it sound simple but I am used to freshwater fishing.would love to try those battered flat fillets.

Regards

snakebite.

hi diver, sounds great I am only a novice at saltwater fishing. I am are looking for some tips. Could you share what sort of bait is best for flathead size hook etc. i know it sound simple but I am used to freshwater fishing.would love to try those battered flat fillets.

Regards

snakebite.

i mainly use soft plastics mate, flathead love em, saying that thou the other day i got a huge flatty on me set n 4get bait rod which had a small pea sinker with a 3/0 needle tarpon hook thru a shop bought whitebait. while i was drifting and flicking me soft plastics.