Best Shower In My Life After Fishing Last Night

A.dawg

Ignored the wind and rain last night and headed down to lillipilli where we got a few jacket and 2 yellowtail. The wind wasn't so bad and neither was the rain. But once we changed positions to wally's wharf it was pelting rain and really windy. Could not possibly cast a squid jig so with one rod casted out a spike with a yellowtail my friend casted out a live cuttlefish caught from lilli pilli and i casted out a bonnie strip. One by one we bring in yellowtail on handlines :fisher: until 30mins after we got a run on the yakka spike :thumbup: Nice squid. we kept fishing only to get a litle run on the cuttle fish which i think may have been a large bream and landed a 24cm bream Just under. It was wet and miserable so once i got home turned the hot water on full blast :biggrinthumb: Best shower ever.

Post up the pics as soon as i get sent them by my mates

A.dawg

Good on you for braving the wind and the rain to get out there and catch some fish.

Im a bit concerned about the photo's though. If they are of the fish, terrific. If they are of the shower, well please remember that this is a family friendly site and photo's should be strictly PG only. :074::074::074:

Cheers

Mrs Flightmanager