Went Out But To Chopy

Basil D

went with the :wife: and our daughter misha(Husky)today, the :wife: been dying to get out and have a go.

we home late and thought we would sneak in a couple of hours.

left home the weather was great.

But as soon we hit Botany bay, the wind picked, too chopy, took in water and decided to just cruise around for a while.

still beats working, my wife's last experience with me was a horrible one at rose bay were i put the boat in the water and reversed BUT i had no forward gear :1badmood: .

so it was great for my wife to get a well almost a good memory after the last time i took her.

sorry Pete we will get to go out yet :1prop:

post-8352-1243567781_thumb.jpg

So you have traded me for your wife huhh. ........... :074: I went out this morning too, 8ft swell at barrenjoey for another donut. I have to stop punishing myself. I think I need a fishing mentor................... or at least go with someone who catches fish.

So you have traded me for your wife huhh. ........... :074: I went out this morning too, 8ft swell at barrenjoey for another donut. I have to stop punishing myself. I think I need a fishing mentor................... or at least go with someone who catches fish.

what we didnt catch anything last time. :074: yeah the wife says my girlfriend can wait, well at least will get out on a good day :074: Edited by Groper

Ok who stuck the sicker on the gunnel??? Ya can't blame the cute dog . Sorry I am one of those neat everything must be straight sort of people

It looked rough out there from the car this mornig

Edited by pelican

Ok who stuck the sicker on the gunnel??? Ya can't blame the cute dog . Sorry I am one of those neat everything must be straight sort of people

It looked rough out there from the car this mornig

it is straight, just tilt your head :074:

no the pup definately doesnt seem to be overly impressed with the hole situation.... :thumbdown:

but definately an incrediboly awesome dogs are huskys i have a border collie and a border collie / husky and they are my best budds hahah but definately and aweesome dog...