Parramatta River Jewie-kissing Point Wharf

bangus

good day raiders,

it was on friday night at kissing point wharf me and my son got bored so we deicede to go fishing wen we got there fish were splashing crazy and we caught a few tailor for bait then my son chucked out a tailor fillet for bream. while i fishing for jewie on a strip of fresh frozen squid . high tide at 12.ooam .just b4 tide stops my sons fishing rod started to scream .zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. :yahoo: so i grab it and give to my son , played with the the fish for 5 mins . i said to my son take it easy because your line is only 5kilo the fish swm left to right lucky didnt go under the pylon 5 mins later came up on the surface :1yikes: . Everyone on the wharf jump up and laughing, taking pictures of my sons jewie . funny things 1 got 3jewie rods all on fresh frozen squid and took small tailor fillets for brem. jewie measru 81cm i guess his around 4 to 5 kilo . Sorry guys no pictures but 1 got it on video camera on my mobile while he was on the fish . Scales is a size off 10cents coin

cheers bangus :1fishing1:

congrats on the jewie! in such terrible conditions funny thing is u hear squid is best bait but ive had live, fresh frozen ones out whole for big jew's but never been lucky enough 2 get a jewie on squid yet but off the beach i seem 2 crack it with tailor :mad3:

It's always the way. You're set up, seem to do everything right and someone else gets the fish!

Oh well, that keeps you coming back. Maybe next time put a different bait on every rod for a variety to see what they are taking. But freshest is always best!

Cheers.