Anybody Heading Out..

Grimo

HI mate,

Im looking at heading out thursday or Friday weather permitting,I went out last wednesday and didnt turn a reel although when trolling over Browns I did have a huge school of sauries breaking the surface and 2 big yellow sickles screaming through them right through my lures so there are some positives signs.

Water temp was a bit warm at Browns still betwenn 22.4 & 22.6 .

There was a cool break of about 21.5 abot 2 mile east of the shelf where there was a lot of flying fish and albatross and dolphins so look close before you go to wide.

Good luck.

If all goes well, thursday will be our day.

Try to jig up some kings in the morning, hopefully a bottom bash at browns aftre that and see if its worth a cube for YFT in the afternoon. Its a big day but well see how we go.

Hi all

Once again this weekend we are going to try for our trip on the new boat.

Just wondering if any1 else is going to be out off sydney?

Grimo

Hi mate! Ill b going out to browns on Saturday. Weather is looking ok at moment.

See you out there!

Hey boys

We are heading out sat morning from Sydney for our first time that wide. We generally stop at teh furthest FAD. If anyone is interested in going out as a pair from a safety and first time out, please PM me.

Both blokes who are heading out are experienced anglers and boaties.

Many thanks

Dodge

looks like good weather lets go

BROADBILL'S FISHING TOMORROW AND BILLFISHER'S DOING AN ALL NIGHTER ON THE BROADBILL SWORDFISH TONIGHT.... WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW WE GO. WE ARE FISHIONG EVERY DAY THROUGH TO WEDNESDAY SO WE ARE HOPING FOR GOOD WEATHER AFTER THE PAST FEW WEEKS OF HORROR

BROADBILL'S FISHING TOMORROW AND BILLFISHER'S DOING AN ALL NIGHTER ON THE BROADBILL SWORDFISH TONIGHT.... WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW WE GO. WE ARE FISHIONG EVERY DAY THROUGH TO WEDNESDAY SO WE ARE HOPING FOR GOOD WEATHER AFTER THE PAST FEW WEEKS OF HORROR

Ross please let us know how Billfisher goes on the swordfish.

Ross,

Is Glenn fishing with a charter onboard or is it a private arrangement.

Be very interested to hear the results.