Good News And Bad

brickman

hey raiders the good news is the pocket rocket bonito are all around the gap from bondi to south head we had a blast on the bream gear boated 6 and lost double that but it was all good fun and plenty off snapper bait for ron

the bad news is the close fad is missing and we could'nt get a bait past the sweep at longreef had some fun with the rats but we were after snapper and the sweep were in hords

on the way home went to my trusted flatty spot and stuck a plage off jackets :1badmood: so i did the only thing i could and bagged out to try and thin the jacket numbers looks like lures and surface baits for the weekend

cherrs gary

post-6655-1244103720_thumb.jpg

post-6655-1244103773_thumb.jpg

Nice day Brickman, how was the current running up at Longy?

Last week it was running atleast 5kn from the north against the Wall, we were drifting at 3kn against wind and swell!

Greg

still from the north greg not to shore on the speed but it was ripping over the wall and it was more like 2 meter swell rather than 1.3 so i gave the wall a miss and fished the reef to the south

cherrs gary

That' a good haul in anyone's book Gary and some good old fashioned tucker too :thumbup: ...I'd freeze a few bonito fillets for next time but I leave all my baitfish unsalted if I intend to use them on jew......

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

There'll be a lot of happy fishos after they see that haul of leatheries Gary :biggrin2:

Looks like you had a top day on the water mate. You would have had a ball with the bonnies too! :thumbup:

Cheers

Ian