Saturday

Grimo

hi all

Finally got to take the new boat out on saturday. And it lived up to my expectations and lots more.

After a late start we gathered some bait and headed wide and made a stop at the peak which looked more like a carpark so we continued wide heading for browns.

Wasnt alot of action on the way out but we managed to pick a nice dolly just over the shelf hiding under a small branch.

Things were looking good but that was to be our only luck all day.

turned for home just as the sun was going down.

I must say i am amazed at the amount of very small boats inside botany after dark with no lights at all.

Its only a matter of time..... :ranting2:

How did everybody else go?

Grimo

hi all

Finally got to take the new boat out on saturday. And it lived up to my expectations and lots more.

After a late start we gathered some bait and headed wide and made a stop at the peak which looked more like a carpark so we continued wide heading for browns.

Wasnt alot of action on the way out but we managed to pick a nice dolly just over the shelf hiding under a small branch.

Things were looking good but that was to be our only luck all day.

turned for home just as the sun was going down.

I must say i am amazed at the amount of very small boats inside botany after dark with no lights at all.

Its only a matter of time..... :ranting2:

How did everybody else go?

Grimo

Mate and i headed out on Saturday. Plan was head to the peak then out to Browns. Got to the peak, we both started getting sea sick. So my mate went to lay down, i dropped a bait and started jigging. 15mins later he stood up hung his head over and out came last nights thai dinner. We persisted for another 15mins driving around looking on the sounder for fish but nothing. We wernt feeling any better so decided to head back.

Mate and i headed out on Saturday. Plan was head to the peak then out to Browns. Got to the peak, we both started getting sea sick. So my mate went to lay down, i dropped a bait and started jigging. 15mins later he stood up hung his head over and out came last nights thai dinner. We persisted for another 15mins driving around looking on the sounder for fish but nothing. We wernt feeling any better so decided to head back.

Hey Grimo,

Dono here bud stick a photo of the new rig .

was out sat port hacking fad got couple small striped tuna then headed to botany fad no luck then home its only gona be a matter of time before more rules come into play cause of these idiots who dont use lights at nght especially in botany