Garmin Gps Combo

Big dog

Hi bigdog I bought a 525 chartplotter only with g2 charts and I can't complain about it why what's wrong with your unit??

Cheers

Nothing yet, I still haven't got it , no one had commented I just thought it was a common plotter/sounder.

Edited by Big dog

Nothing yet, I still haven't got it , no one had commented I just thought it was a common plotter/sounder.

Probably because most on here seem to have the Hummingbird, Lowrance or Furuno. Do a search, the threads/users i have read give the Garmin a good wrap. Let us know what you think when it is here.

i have the garmin 420s with the g2 maps and its great

the world map that comes with them is useless but with the g2 vison card its great

great sounder not sure what the diffrence between the 520 and the 420 is but i have no problems with mine

very happy with it

i have the garmin 420s with the g2 maps and its great

the world map that comes with them is useless but with the g2 vison card its great

great sounder not sure what the diffrence between the 520 and the 420 is but i have no problems with mine

very happy with it

Still waiting for the unit to arrive.

I was wondering about the base map ,I thought it might be crap, I'll definitely buy a g2 card.

Can't wait to get on the boat and test it out, I don't know if there is a difference besides the size of the screen.

I was going to buy a furuno, but the mrs is a massive tight ass. ( sorry love )