Just More Leather Jackets

frank's floater

Hi All,

took my young kids and my girlfriend out fishing in the harbour on sunday, they had an absolute ball catching leather jackets.

So if you want your kids or partner to like fishing, i found that these pests are great for getting the family hooked on fishing :1prop: , they dont get bored, easy to handle, easy to clean, and the kids love to eat them. But teach them to tie knots before you go out, or your going to be a busy boy/girl -take it from me.......

Edited by frank's floater

Nice work frank's floater. Got to love a good day fishing with the kids. I know what you're saying about tying knots... :biggrin2:

Don't forget undoing tangles, baiting hooks, unhooking fish, organising buckets so they can go to the loo, providing a constant stream of snacks and drinks, and opening the esky so they can look at the fish again. :074:

Cheers, Slinky

Don't forget undoing tangles, baiting hooks, unhooking fish, organising buckets so they can go to the loo, providing a constant stream of snacks and drinks, and opening the esky so they can look at the fish again. :074:

Cheers, Slinky

& that's just for me, then you have to look after the kids!

You're not wrong about being fun for the family. My :wife: was never much into fishing but she was always up for a session on the jackets. The constant action keeps non fishos interested, so sometimes they are good for something.

Cheers,

Grant.