Photos Of New Boat Capacity Stickers Received In Mail

jewgaffer

Hi Raiders

This is a photo of both sides of the new compulsory green boat capacity stickers that you are expected to pick up from your nearest Maritime Office....

Apparently Maritime will only post them out to you if you tell them that you'll have to push something similiar to a billy cart along your closest toll way to get there...

Give them a call Raiders :thumbup:

post-829-1245722600_thumb.jpg

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Hi Raiders

This is a photo of both sides of the new compulsory green boat capacity stickers that you are expected to pick up from your nearest Maritime Office....

Apparently Maritime will only post them out to you if you tell them that you'll have to push something similiar to a billy cart along your closest toll way to get there...

good to know - thanks.

Mike

Hi Jewgaffer,

I'm going to send them a letter claiming I'm "visually impared" and that it's dificult for me to get to an office. It would be a scream if they send it to me. :wacko:

Regards,

Barry.

Better to ask for one in Braile

How the hell else is your guide dog going to safely know how many people to have on board. Better check your dog isn't colour blind as well.

We are all members of the Fishraiders Disabled Fishing Association aren't we. The way I fish I must qualify.

Ps Jewgaffer - shame they only sent you a photo - would have been nice if they sent you a sticker.

PSS is it only for boats under 6.5m???? If so what is the new colour for those fancy boys with big toys over 6.5m??

Hope they are going to take a lot to the boatshow in a few weeks

Spoke to a second hand boat dealer today and he had never heard of it - they are so good at this stuff.

Edited by pelican

this is some funny sh t these stickers ,i was reading posts about it yesterday and thought it was a gee up.but its real this is a joke !!!!!!!!! im going to rozelle maritime 2morrow and check if there boats have been updated then im going to collect my sticker and give them an invoice for my time and bus fair and give them my thoughts about green stickers,and they sound that stupid i bet i get a check in the mail lol. :

• 2 weeks later...

I rang maritime today to ask about these stickers , and They said yes you can pick them up from ypour local office....or...When your boat is up for rego it will be sent out in the post with your rego papers...

How ever, i told them that i dont have a local office as I live in Bathurst and they are sending me mine in the post :beersmile: