Not Sure What This Is... Anyone?

Had a fun couple of hours flyfishing out at the lake this morning. Scored about 8 choppers casting to the pylons of Woolies while on the drift , then a few bream and this small 15cm fish, not sure if it is a juvenile tarpoon, herring or what, anyone know? If your'e out there Andrew, I think it might be the poon we were talking about a few months ago, but I am not sure. Any confirmation would be appreciated. BTW, for a small fish, it put up a nice fight on the 5 wt.

Alright narra my brother was looking at the haines bream boats the other day and he said they look the goods. Im going for a goon session early tommorow morning early hoping to beat the wind i let u know how i go :thumbup:

Guest bluecod
I think it might be the poon we were talking about a few months ago, but I am not sure. 

38746[/snapback]

Narra,

That's not what you caught the day I was down there with you - its eyes are way too small and the tail is not as elongated.

Thanks George, I thought it was a bit different, but couldnt remember exactly. Anyhow, I will just keep fishing and see what Mother nature provides, any fish is a good fish, except toads!

Good luck tomorrow Tyrone, those Haines are nice boats, but there are so many boats out there it is hard to choose a couple let alone one.

Thanks Peter,

4.75 is probably a little big for the garage, although I have seen Adams boat, its real nice, is that the one for sale? Centre console would be nice too, if I can find the right one for the money, which is pretty tight. In addition, I dont think I can afford something that big and that is decent, have looked at the Ally Craft 4.10 Kakadu Karriers, any opinion on those?

Andrew,

that sure is a nice pic of the poon, nice big fish too.