Big Fish Offender

Trapper Tom

Hey Slinky you asked for a record fish post.

You got one now.

Couldn't help myself here mate.

FR rules are, and rightly so, that you must post a fishing report to be able to submit a fish for a record capture on FR for it to be verified. So here it is. Will post in records section later for your blessing or otherwise :1prop::1prop::1prop:

Here with is posted the smallest Barra ever to be captured on a soft plastic.

It was a awesome fight and young Cameron nearly got dragged into the water with this beast. Needless to say the Crocs were hovering, salivating and ready to eat him but Andrew and me got the oars out of the boat and beat them off with the CBGS (that being "Crocodile Be Good Sticks”) HE HE He.

That’s behavioural modification techniques at its best. Try it with the dog, cat or budgie, it works. Eh come to think of it, maybe not on the budgie.

In the end and after a mammoth 20 sec battle, he did prevail.

Photo Taken and as per the slogan on Camerons hat, the monster fish was safely released.

Slinky do note that the records section does not differentiate between Biggest and Smallest, its just a "Records" section. HE HE.

Your are gunna hate me for this post but I just had to do it.

Therefore on behalf of Cameron who is now a Fishraider (I'm pretty sure he registered today) I would like to submit this as the record "smallest" Barra ever caught on a soft plastic on his behalf. Will need to verify the actual soft plastic used with him but I can certify it was caught on a soft plastic. I was with him at the time.

PS, size approximated at 125mm, weight = about nothing! Circling crocs about 15, number of CBGS'ed by Andrew and me =15, Andrew lost a leg and I lost one arm.

Hey but its all worth it for those classic smiles on our kids faces. Fisher Raider does rock.

Cheers

Trapper ( now one arm) Tom.

PSS Slinky its all in the fun of it and I told you you would hate me.

post-6141-1246092484_thumb.jpg