Tohatsu 2006 25hp Long Shaft Tiller Electric Start

ORES

Hey guys,

I just got my hands on for a mate a tohatsu 2006 25hp long shaft tiller electric start to fit on a 395 tinny (4m).

I was wondering if any one could tell me if its got a battery charge coil or is there any test to find out, perhaps multimeter? and for $1300..... is that cheap?

(we bought a second hand boat package for $2000 and sold the trailer and boat for $700 but kept the motor)

its got recipts for $4000 when bought new.

What is a second hand 2006 going for these days.

Cheers

$2000.00 inc a 2006 motor ,assuming it is in good condition, it's a good deal .

The motor should have a a charge facility. I note you live in the inner west. There is a Tohatsu dealer in Newtown , give them a call.

For interest , the 25 is a detuned 30. Change over is not that difficult but best done by the dealer as it involves changes to the timeing settings

Geoff

$2000.00 inc a 2006 motor ,assuming it is in good condition, it's a good deal .

The motor should have a a charge facility. I note you live in the inner west. There is a Tohatsu dealer in Newtown , give them a call.

For interest , the 25 is a detuned 30. Change over is not that difficult but best done by the dealer as it involves changes to the timeing settings

Geoff

Yes thanks mate , I know who you mean, Australia St.

The motor looks like new and pumps plenty of water but havent had it in the water yet so you could only hope alls fine.

Cheers

Yes thanks mate , I know who you mean, Australia St.

The motor looks like new and pumps plenty of water but havent had it in the water yet so you could only hope alls fine.

Cheers

Hi, if it is a electric start version it will have battery charging and they are an OK engine, be on top of flushing with fresh water and run good oil and they will offer years of boating.

Cheers,

Huey.