Nice King Off Botany

checch

Hey all,

went out off Botany Bay on Sunday, didnt leave home till around 8.30-9am as we were going to cube just past Browns thru Dusk.. Started of at a secret spot jigging, lost 3 jigs to the damn jackets, ended up moving spots and first drop my Brother hooked onto a rather large King which gave him a hellovalota grief. after a good fight, a 1m+ king was landed,

post-10339-1248229637_thumb.jpg

We had abit of a bottom bash when something took Dads squid, it swum up really fast and wasnt till it saw the boat unti it turned and headed back down, we called it for a giant squid or a small shark, it was fighting really weird, something none of us could call, Ended up bringing in a 70cm King tooka a quick snap and released it..

post-10339-1248229695_thumb.jpg

Bit of boat trouble saw us can the tuna trip and head home back in the bay by 4pm, all in all was a good day and the Brother got his fish of a lifetime..

Cheers.

awsome kingy have to be happy with that how did u go at browns? i was out there last saturday and it was like a wasing machine me and my old man felt sick so headed home saving my penny's for a downrigger so i can get back out there!