Bellambi Sat - 25/7/09

searunner525

Hi Raiders

Decided to accept the invite to chase reds of Bellambi headed out with some good mates Joey,Marshall and Craig

The 5.8 m haines was in the water just on sunrise as we headed out there were a few birds around

so in went the skirts Bonito were on and after six or seven we decided to chase the snapper this is what we came for.

As we got to the spot down went the lines things were a little quiet at first until we drifted onto a nice bit of reef.

From this point on things started to hot up as some quality fish found the back of the net we caught

4 snapper 3 mowies 5 leather jackets just to name a few.

All in all a cracker of a day with good company can't ask for much more than that. :thumbup:

Just a couple of pics of the snappers

sorry for the poor quality (camera phone)

post-10476-1248532736_thumb.jpg

post-10476-1248533428_thumb.jpg

post-10476-1248533532_thumb.jpg

......., a little bird tells me you caught more than your leading on......you cheeky boy....LOL good catch

Nice snapper Stacer Boy I reckon fishergirl is right on the ball and a wake up to the fact that that you caught a lot more fish yesterday than you want shown on camera :thumbup:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

good onya stacer boy (aka blacky) thanks for the call .... ON YOUR WAY HOME TO TELL ME WHAT YOU GOT ... :05: lol

just jokes great catch hope we can get out in the next week or so b4 the wife pops out the bubs ..

fishergirl is right on the ball there was more in the bag.

later!!