Under Threat From Jacko!

fishguts

out yesterday for a good feed of mixed jackets and blurters......BUT worked hard three of us

because of the bloody jacko sharks.....caught a dozen of the #@$#$%$###$$ things and lost

heaps of rigs, we are under threat of these protected things..only my opinion...double hookup

jacko and rat ...jacko and pinkie...jacko and blurter :ranting2::wacko::ranting2: so on..so on!

we might have to call em BLOCKHEADS sick of lookin at em!

..cheers!..stevo!..

out yesterday for a good feed of mixed jackets and blurters......BUT worked hard three of us

because of the bloody jacko sharks.....caught a dozen of the #@$#$%$###$$ things and lost

heaps of rigs, we are under threat of these protected things..only my opinion...double hookup

jacko and rat ...jacko and pinkie...jacko and blurter :ranting2::wacko::ranting2: so on..so on!

we might have to call em BLOCKHEADS sick of lookin at em!

..cheers!..stevo!..

At least you all got onto some tasty table fish Stevo.... I really like dining on leather jackets and you can develop a soft spot Port Jacksons because of their dopey looks when their caught, but I'm not keen on using the word feed, it sounds like sitting in a stable with a chaff bag on :D

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

At least you all got onto some tasty table fish Stevo.... I really like dining on leather jackets and you can develop a soft spot Port Jacksons because of their dopey looks when their caught, but I'm not keen on using the word feed, it sounds like sitting in a stable with a chaff bag on :D

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

hey gaffer..after catching that many over a 10 k n X 2 k e area i had an appetite of a horse :biggrin2:

but seriously there pest like up here atm...next month should see the hoods beat everything to the hook :yahoo: perfect weather and low swell..bring it!

..cheers..stevo!.....FISH ON...