Boat Licence Class For Fishraiders

mrsswordfisherman

I can organise but I need confirmed people to attend.

Ok thanks if anyone else is keen we could do it as a group thing but It looks like it did not go to plan last year...

But I am in and can probably get a couple of friends also if anyone else want's in then we can do it.

Regards,

Nathan

• 4 weeks later...

I've been thinking about it for a while, but am on the Central Coast. Seeing as I'm 10 mins from my training centre, I wouldn't go to syd to do it. Maybe if there's enough coasties up here, we can organise it? I've got a couple of others that would do it too..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh Yeah, i was actually scrolling the net while i was posting on here looking for places to get a license. Lol so i stopped and thought for a second maybe ill jus check the boating section for FR and see if there is something to do with licensing.. then BOOM first page 2nd link... boat license's organized as a group ...THANK YOU SO MUCH

ok, so basically what i need is a full boat license. Ive never done a course before and never driven a boat thats capable of doing over 10knots. Have driven dhingy's and what not.

Im looking to buy a boat within the next few weeks so i really need to get a license ASAP. Meaning if i can get a course organised in the next few days im in, means i can buy a boat quicker :D

So would anyone be able to help me organise a boat licensing course?

Cheers ladies n gents,

Mr.KS aka Jez

• 1 month later...

Oh Yeah, i was actually scrolling the net while i was posting on here looking for places to get a license. Lol so i stopped and thought for a second maybe ill jus check the boating section for FR and see if there is something to do with licensing.. then BOOM first page 2nd link... boat license's organized as a group ...THANK YOU SO MUCH

ok, so basically what i need is a full boat license. Ive never done a course before and never driven a boat thats capable of doing over 10knots. Have driven dhingy's and what not.

Im looking to buy a boat within the next few weeks so i really need to get a license ASAP. Meaning if i can get a course organised in the next few days im in, means i can buy a boat quicker :D

So would anyone be able to help me organise a boat licensing course?

Cheers ladies n gents,

Mr.KS aka Jez

I need to get my license within next couple of months,so count me in. I live Inner Western Sydney. Away in NZ for a week but keen to do it after that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi guys,

Is this still possible? I need to get my boat license. Ive been reading the book and doing the online quiz a fair bit but would prefer a proper training course where things are shown and explained, not just remembered off a book. If this is still able to happen or anyone can shoot me recommendations of places to go get my license, that would be great.

Cheers.

• 8 months later...

Most Marine Rescue NSW units can conduct the license seminar and test on behalf of Roads and Maritime. It's done for a fixed fee and quite inexpensive... depending on where you are located I may be one of the people running the course and examining you.

Get the online boating handbook and do the practice tests online. Attended the seminar, ask questions about things you aren't sure about and sit the exam. Please note if you sign up to do the RMS online course you can't sit the test with MRNSW or a private provider. RMS rules state if you do the RMS online course you can only be tested at a motor registry.