Custom Aluminium Boat Seat

locodave

Hi guys,

I'm having trouble finding someone that can make me a custom aluminium seat for my 4.1 Bermuda Nautica boat. Just want the rear bench seat made up.

Anyone know where to go? I've been ringing around a lot of places.

Hi guys,

I'm having trouble finding someone that can make me a custom aluminium seat for my 4.1 Bermuda Nautica boat. Just want the rear bench seat made up.

Anyone know where to go? I've been ringing around a lot of places.

Did you try Gary (brickman ) at Serious Stainless?

http://fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=39660

Geoff

Did you try Gary (brickman ) at Serious Stainless?

http://fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=39660

Geoff

Hi locodave as Geoff says, it would be a good idea to contact and call in and see Gary at Seriously Stainless and take the boat with you.....if you're adding a bench seat and perhaps ultimately having a couple of comfortable swivel chairs bolted to it, it would be a good idea to also discuss storage compartment ideas with Gary for underneath the new alloy bench seat ... If I had a 4.1 metre Bermuda, I'd make sure there was enough leg room between the new bench seat and the stern for working the stern rods etc. I would want one compartment under the bench a sealed compartment in order to have a mackeral size ice box/kill tank on one side and have room for storage of other items and batterys etc and perhaps have room for spare fuel in another separate compartment....Improvements are always necessary to any boat and the ideas are limitless, you could even have a compartment for a live bait tank incorporated into the new seat or made ready so that a live bait tank be added under one of the seat lids later....

Any additional work to a boat that's done properly, and particularly a set up designed and made by a good hands on fishermen like Gary, will give you a set up that looks not only well designed but factory made and would certainly add more value to your boat...

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Edited by jewgaffer