Slow Morning

pauljm

Hey all....went for an early fish this morning....got yakkas easy and headed out..... expectations were high with the low tide change at 7 i was on spot by sun up so had a good hour b4 the change..... fishing was slow with nannagai again stealing baits.....mowies and a couple of reddies came aboard but no hits on the livies.... decided to move to other side of reef after tide change and after having a livey out for another hour or so 1 got absoloutely smashed with the freight train heading straight for mother earth and reefing me with its first run......absoloutely devastated but a at least it keeps me as keen as ever to do it all again asap..... no more strikes and the jackets moved in :1badmood: got back to chaos at tunks and after getting mine out i witnessed another boat roll off the trailer and on to the ramp.....thats probably 4 times i have seen this happen.....problem with this one was the boat was full of kids.....i think there was tears from 1 but they all took it pretty well and no injuries i think..... boat was ok as well i think maybe some skeg damage but pretty sure they still went out.....anyway did anyone else do any good this mornin?

damn shame about getting reefed, and also sucks to be whoever's boat ended up on the ground..

I am heading out tomorow from Tunks park, will be fishing around sydney heads and maybe middle harbour although ive heard it's been pretty dead lately.. I will let everybody know how i go.

Cheers,

JB :1fishing1:

damn shame about getting reefed, and also sucks to be whoever's boat ended up on the ground..

I am heading out tomorow from Tunks park, will be fishing around sydney heads and maybe middle harbour although ive heard it's been pretty dead lately.. I will let everybody know how i go.

Cheers,

JB :1fishing1:

yeah it beats me what goes thru peoples heads when they unhook the safety chain and unlatch the winch at THE TOP OF THE RAMP......ITS BEEN SAID ON THIS SITE BEFORE......WAIT TILL THE TRAILER IS IN THE WATER!!!!!!