Its On Like Donkey Kong

heavy

Raiders,

After a long needed break we are back,, Snapper John, Ali and a new member Qantas Harry went out last nite for a quick fish,,

Due to work,, i was unable to attend, however was getting live updates... :yahoo:

Como Bridge once again has welcomed the team back..

With in the first 30min,, it was on like donkey Kong,,

Ali brings up a nice 95cm jew,, Hi fives all round...

With in minutes Qantas Harry had his first ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,,,, BUSTED!!!!!!

Next was Snapper John,, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,,,,, BUSTED!!!!

Looks like we need to change our main lines..

Will be out again over the weekend,,

Enjoy,,,,

post-6083-1253247100_thumb.jpg

nice work decent size jew caught there you guys must have some decent weight on under como ive fished there a few times and got a killer current running under that bridge, looks like i'll have a overnighter 2morro nght for a jew 2, well done!!! :thumbup:

unfortunately i wasnt able to jion JFK and Snapper John tonight due to the :wife: however i do have a 95cm 8 kg jewie (pictured) in my fridge.

i have just spoken to them and nothing to report thus far.

One thing i would like to let members know about, which JFK failed to mention was the fact that the final bite we had a couple nights ago (once i caught this jewie) which i initially thought was a monster jewie.

After a 20 min tug of war a bull shark (i think) about 1.5 metre's emerged.

Ladies and gents, be very careful this year as we were only about 150 metres off the shore and have never a shark (other than a pj or shovelnose) so close to shore.

interesting summer ahead

ali

Raiders,

After a long needed break we are back,, Snapper John, Ali and a new member Qantas Harry went out last nite for a quick fish,,

Due to work,, i was unable to attend, however was getting live updates... :yahoo:

Como Bridge once again has welcomed the team back..

With in the first 30min,, it was on like donkey Kong,,

Ali brings up a nice 95cm jew,, Hi fives all round...

With in minutes Qantas Harry had his first ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,,,, BUSTED!!!!!!

Next was Snapper John,, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,,,,, BUSTED!!!!

Looks like we need to change our main lines..

Will be out again over the weekend,,

Enjoy,,,,

post-6083-1253247100_thumb.jpg