Braid Colour

Lasty

hi mate, as long as you have a sufficient length or mono or flurocarbon leader up near your lure/hook, the colour shouldnt make any difference, i have about 1.5 metres of flurocarbon leader attached to my braid just to be safe.

I use yellow braid, but that's only cos i think the yellow looks nice on my reel and in the water :1prop:

Cheers,

JB :1fishing1:

The colour of braid is mostly about making it easy to see for the fisherman, so you can see exactly where your lure or bait is. For people who or situations where there is a concern about the visibility of the line to the fish, there are a range of neutral colours.

All my braid is either flouro or white. Personal preference is probably the only really important considerations... particularly since you normally use a leader of mono or fluorocarbon to your lure or hooks anyway.

Cheers, Slinky

Ive been told that hot pink is the colour to go with as fish dont see the colour red, Im not 100% on this but the guys at tackleworld think so. I use FINS dark green, ive moved away from yellow and have found that i get lot more bits a fish....seems to work well with Jewie's.