Pittwater Kings, Squid And Pike!

tomloey1

Hey everyone,

Was over at Pittwater today with my Dad, brothers and my Dads friend(Pittwater Expert :thumbup:) First off we went to our most trusted bait spot but got 0 :1badmood:-Unusal! After that dissapointment we went to go squiding. Rain and Squid don't mix and we only got two squid. Matt-my dads friend said that there would usually be at least 10 :ranting2:

Then we headed over to the wrecks to only get one hit :ranting2: So once again we're off to another spot. Get there and it's Pikes gallor! At the bottom at least 2m deep is 100 pike. Using soft plastics(A variety) we just kept on hooking them! That was probably the most successful fishing of the whole morning.

In the middle of the pike action a huge boil up of Kingies(our target) boils up 6m from us. :thumbup: but then dissapears :thumbdown:. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh owell. We stayed there for about 1 and a half hours. Nothing else that's it's but we are going out tommorow again to Jeweys!!! :biggrin2:

Like I say Everyoneshouldlovefishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:1fishing1:

well done champ

should've put out a pike as a livey.never mnd.good luck on the jewies tomorrow mate,hope you get a few.did you keep some pike for jewfish baits for tomorrow?

:thumbup: cheers johnny

yeah,

kept one Pike and a Squidy. But we will go and get some more! :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks TOM!! :biggrin2::biggrin2: