Webbs Creek

Day's Fishin

Not for a long time. I fished it years a go and my friend and I caught and released 72 bass one morning. It's definitely worth a go. I have a van across the river form there and I will be giving it a bash this summer if I can get my boat sorted. The McDonald River also looks the goods.

Baz

Webbs Creek....... Lets just say :05:

I fished it 2 months ago.... No even a touch - we had prawns, worms, plastics and a hard body surface lures. The water was very very fresh and i no nothing about catching bass anyway, so thats atleast one glimer of possible hope. I have a relative that lived near there briefly and he has told me about Flatties and Bream being taken out of there.

I also fished it last December and there were heaps of big Mullet jumping on a run-out tide and i was fishing with Plastics, but didnt get a touch.

I think its better suited for the Bass Fisho......

According to Roberta there are some big holes on the bends so that would be worth a shot if youve got a boat.

The river up around Wisemans had been very fresh for many months but over the last few weeks the colour of the water has been much less brown. It was a little saltier last week (I skied and swallowed enough when I fell to know! :05: ). I was at the van this morning for a few hours and the water looks good. I think it will pick up. Nothing wrong with bass anyway. :)

Baz