Starting A Fishing Club!

8shan8

Definitely worth visiting other clubs to get a handle on how things work. It would be worth affiliating your club with an association, e.g. ANSA and the association can provide advice. Google ANSA - they have a branch in Qld and there are a number of ANSA clubs in your neck of the woods.

I was founding president of a soccer club 9 years ago and our district association and neighbouring clubs provided plenty of help. We formed an Incorporated club which is recommended. The Department of Fair Trading has lots of info including guidelines on rules and by-laws and also model rules that apply be default.

Baz

Edited by Berleyguts

iv been wanting to join a fishing club for ages but cant find any in my local area[fairfield,liverpool area],& dont knw if there even is any around my area.do fellow raiders know of any in or around my area?any help will be much appreciated.thanx.

:beersmile: cheeers johnny :thumbup:

iv been wanting to join a fishing club for ages but cant find any in my local area[fairfield,liverpool area],& dont knw if there even is any around my area.do fellow raiders know of any in or around my area?any help will be much appreciated.thanx.

I sent you a PM with link to the list of NSW ANSA clubs, or you can google ANSA and find the national site.

A good local tackle shop, e.g. the one on Woodville Rd near Villawood should be able to point you in the right direction, too.

Cheers,

Baz

I sent you a PM with link to the list of NSW ANSA clubs, or you can google ANSA and find the national site.

A good local tackle shop, e.g. the one on Woodville Rd near Villawood should be able to point you in the right direction, too.

Cheers,

Baz

most leagues/rsl clubs have a fishing club too try contacting them to help in ur search

Hi Fisher,

Sent you an e-mail with some info