New Years Camping At Del Rio

slabslinger

Hi all,

I'll be camping at Del Rio from about the 28th December 09 to 2nd Jan 2010.

Will be landbased for Jews as much as the :wife: can stand, but would be stoked if I could squeeze onto a boat at some stage even if just for a few hours. Of course happy to contribute with expenses.

Also if anyone is interested in landbased let me know. Always good to have a mate nearby, and mine that are coming just aren't the fishing type.

Slabslinger

Hi all,

I'll be camping at Del Rio from about the 28th December 09 to 2nd Jan 2010.

Will be landbased for Jews as much as the :wife: can stand, but would be stoked if I could squeeze onto a boat at some stage even if just for a few hours. Of course happy to contribute with expenses.

Also if anyone is interested in landbased let me know. Always good to have a mate nearby, and mine that are coming just aren't the fishing type.

Slabslinger

Hi Slabslinger, I have a van at the park straight across the river from Del Rio (just bought our own last weekend, so not sharing now!) and will probably be up there around then. I am still trying to sort my boat situation out (I have a 10ft punt but the old motor is playing up and I'd rather save for a bigger boat and motor than put too much money into fixing the 6). I doubt I'll have a fishing boat sorted by then but I wouldn't mind exploring land based options with you. I normally just throw a line of the jetty at the park, which has it's limitations. Most of my friends there are skiers.

Baz