Dene & Rod Hit Bynoe Harbour Nt

Rod L

Just thought I'd post a few pics of our trip to Bynoe.

Dene fished lures and I fished fly with great success.

Here's the vids:

And some pics

post-8027-1256290752_thumb.jpg

Dene's 78cm as seen in the "Barra Boof at Bynoe" vid

post-8027-1256290955_thumb.jpg

A bit of blue water action

post-8027-1256291118_thumb.jpg

And my first Threadfin on fly

post-8027-1256291189_thumb.jpg

Hi Ray,

Think he might be!

Hopefully the fish will warm up here soon.

Dene

Oh my God .... you've finally worked out how to post a response! :074::074:

Yes Ray, I am extremely envious of their trip. Dene regales me with anecdotes of their trip each time we hit the water together...and I never tire of hearing about it :biggrin2: Great footage and photos, Rod. Well done on your fine effort with the wand too!

Cheers

Skikp

Yep good stuff, I really like the one where the lure is being worked to the sighted barra and how at the last straw when it getting to close to be worked any more it is sped up and the fish thinks this is not getting away and pounces. I gather the scarf set up is for sun protection? How are they with comfort ? as having a trade where you need some protection often wearing thin over the face are a pain.

Well done boys its a top place, sitting here looking at photos from my many trips. Top sight fishing action and great flats barra. Graham is pretty cool and relaxed and the longies they don't know when to give up, Top trip and great memories.

I gather the scarf set up is for sun protection? How are they with comfort ? as having a trade where you need some protection often wearing thin over the face are a pain.

TDH,

It's a Buff with 30+ sun protection. Made for the very hot southern american states.

It was a bit too much when the humidity got very high, but most of the time I didn't really notice it.

I wore it over my face most of the time and the only day I got sunburn was when I didn't take it out.

post-8027-1256807747_thumb.jpg

That is crazy...what a surface strike....Dam that is a long way from the Racks of Turross with your trusty side kick lobbing pencils in around Tiger country....must do a trip like that at some point....look forward to the next published Article, no doubt there is one being penned as we speak.