Crew Needed

fisherboy_69

g'day.

i'm 18 and live in callala bay and a keen game fisho.

i'm looking for a deckie to fish most weekends,(weather permitting) chasing tuna marlin and sharks. i fish from a 19ft haines hunter and have most gear.

looking for a keen fisho, must know their way around a boat and willing to throw in for fuel. own gear not essential but is a plus. must also have general fishing knowledge

let me know if your interested.

cheers

g'day.

i'm looking for a deckie to fish most weekends,(weather permitting) chasing tuna marlin and sharks. i fish from a 19ft haines hunter and have most gear.

looking for a keen fisho, must know their way around a boat and willing to throw in for fuel. own gear not essential but is a plus. must also have general fishing knowledge

cheers

GIVE ME A CALL ON 0411155313 IM IN THE SAME SITUATION AS YOU SO WE MIGHT BE ABLE TO WORK SOMETHING OUT

• 1 month later...

Gday,

Im a very keen game fishermen,but i don't have a great deal of experience.

I have some game gear and iam willing to split costs.

I live in sydney but i have a house in Callala which i try to come down as often as i can.

If you are intrested give me a call.

Cheers

Andrew 0414 46 7981 :1fishing1:

g'day.

cheers

Hey Mate, I am interested in coming along with you at some time.

Got own gear and willing to split costs, am pretty good with a net and dont get sick at all.

Am free one day every weekend and occasionally through the week but I have small kids so cannot afford to go every week- but willing to come every month or so if you want a regular deckie/company.

You can contact me on 0430 360 863

Cheers