Wisemans Last Night

tide'n'knots

hi guys, fished wisemans ferry last night for a good mixed bag. I fished until about 10.30pm and the battery started to run low and the nav lights faded so I was forced to pull the pin prematurely. Ended up with 3 flathead around 50 - 55cm, a bream, a flounder and a 65cm jew. I threw back around 30 fish that were undersize, a lot of small bream, 3 small lizards and about 10 soapies around 42-43cm. Went back out this morning for about 2hours on daylight and picked up another bream and a flathead.

pete.

post-8689-1256697292_thumb.jpg

post-8689-1256697663_thumb.jpg

these were the 2 biggest flatties and the jew.

Good to hear the fish are coming onto the chew, Pete - it was this time last year that Cam & I joined you down there!!! Just seems like yesterday! :1yikes:

CHeerio

Roberta

Shame about the battery! Is it a deep cycle one or just a normal car type?

Good on ya Pete. Try this link mate:

Photo resizing program

I downloaded this at home last weekend and it works very well

Cheers

Hodgey

Hi hodgey thanks for your help but for some reason it still wont work! I have a new printer and computer and ever since owning it i cant get photos onto the site. I had the old one workrd out, but at no stage, no matter what I do, I cant get an option anywhere to _ resize. I might have to call in an expert and pay them to show me how to do it.

pete.

great catch pete.havnt fished there since last yr around autum & everytime i hav fished there, havnt managed much decent fish fishing landbased.best session there was 2 flatties,41& 46cms,heaps undersize bream but no jew,yet.lol.have got some nice 30-40cm bream there on other sessions too,but not many.never fished up that way by boat,but im up for offers.lol.

:beersmile: cheers johnny. :thumbup::1fishing1:

Good to hear the fish are coming onto the chew, Pete - it was this time last year that Cam & I joined you down there!!! Just seems like yesterday! :1yikes:

CHeerio

Roberta

Shame about the battery! Is it a deep cycle one or just a normal car type?

Hi Roberta, its just a normal car battery but I probably need to give it a long charge! if it happens again it might be time for a new battery.

pete.

Hi hodgey thanks for your help but for some reason it still wont work! I have a new printer and computer and ever since owning it i cant get photos onto the site. I had the old one workrd out, but at no stage, no matter what I do, I cant get an option anywhere to _ resize. I might have to call in an expert and pay them to show me how to do it.

pete.

good to see you got pics up

can't wait to catch my own legal jew :biggrin2:

The river is starting to fire up,the rain we had hasn't affected it much.Theres 3 prawn trawliers working in front of my place now,a sure sign that the water is right even though when they start you can say good by to the fish. :1badmood: Not so bad though it just means I have to fish down the river a little further than usual. So it does not surprise me that you had a good fish at Wisemans,well done.

Regards Jeff