My First Jewie.... Thumbs Up

Brooker435

Well done Beginner, you sure put a lot of work into getting yourself a jew, well deserved mate :thumbup: I'd say you'll get onto a big mulloway up there soon, particularly if the wind comes up and you set one rod with the biggest squid you can get hold of... Sounds like the jew came in for a look when the current slowed ay, was there any other activity during the stillwater Nathan and were there many others fishing for jew where you were?

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Jewgaffer,

Honestly I was not paying too much attention to the detail I was on the phone with a mate most of the time I was there and It was just me and another group of 3 I think the wind kept most Fishos away but Ill try to get out there soon with a bigger squid as I was only using a baby one.

Thanks for the support and I hope the bigger model shows up soon!!!!! :1fishing1:

Regards,

Nathan

nathan if u are really keen to catch some kings i'll pm u when they are thick and easy to get in the port last year was around the jan/march time were at days i was getting about 10 hookups in few hours.. in a couple of spots i get them i'll let i know as per pm and take u out one weeknd have taken 4 of my mates out and all 4 of them are addicted now, ahaha kingy fever!

nathan if u are really keen to catch some kings i'll pm u when they are thick and easy to get in the port last year was around the jan/march time were at days i was getting about 10 hookups in few hours.. in a couple of spots i get them i'll let i know as per pm and take u out one weeknd have taken 4 of my mates out and all 4 of them are addicted now, ahaha kingy fever!

Cheers Mate Cant Wait...

Looking forward to the PM!!!! by the way when will you be squidding next?? Starting to run low and will most probably finish off my supply this weekend.

Regards,

Nathan :1fishing1:

Good on you Nathan

I am still yet to catch a jew, looking forward to it.

Great job, Matthew :beersmile:

Matthew,

Thanks.........

I'm sure your Jew will come soon.

Also thought Id mention that people have mentioned at soapy size they are not tasty but I offered it to the family and there was absoloutely no complaints what so ever and if the bigger ones taste better well then I'm in for one tasty dish when I land a bigger model....

Regards,

Nathan