Reef Charts

snooze

Hi guys/girls,

Hey im after some paper reef charts around Botany Heads and out wide of Botany, searched the web and cant come up with anything that i can clearly read, may one of you have somthing like this, i would really like to have a look at them, trying to find some Red's territory.

I know of the usual haunt's but just feeling adventures would like to find some new grounds, and i promise i'll share if i come up with the goods.

Cheers

Hi guys/girls,

Hey im after some paper reef charts around Botany Heads and out wide of Botany, searched the web and cant come up with anything that i can clearly read, may one of you have somthing like this, i would really like to have a look at them, trying to find some Red's territory.

I know of the usual haunt's but just feeling adventures would like to find some new grounds, and i promise i'll share if i come up with the goods.

Cheers

id love to know just the 'usual haunts'!!!

id love to know just the 'usual haunts'!!!

Boat base

my usual haunt is of cooge, the sharp drop of cliffs , but you gotta get in close to the wash, and i wouldent be doing it in a swell, look for deep drop off's on your sounder and some kelp will help.

You can buy a chart from your local tackle shop with all the well know gps marks, like the peak, 12mile, Trag etc.