Another Tiger, But No Woods!

reelmagic

Hi Guys,

Been 12 weeks since we have had a fish. Yesterday we managed to tag a small tiger about 90kgs off

Kiama. The water was off great colour and at 20.8C. We even had a visit from a good sized marlin who swum up the trail for a look and continued to 'fin' down south with the current. Wasn't interested in too much it appeared!

The GOOD news was, that some good sized 'fin were caught, and in numbers, wide a little further south in about 2000 fathoms. Hopefully. next week we will do better with a fish out off the Hacking!

dale

reelmagic

post-7690-1260079769_thumb.jpg

Good to see you finally blew the cobwebs out of the beast. I called you last week to see if you were going out because I was looking for a fish.

My boat is off line for a couple of weeks while I have some new electronics and outriggers installed.

I am headding to JB on the 18th for three weeks so you should think about bringing the boat down for a couple of days. Hopefully those fin will hang around.

Mate,

Saw two on the deck at 35+ boosting the fishos claim that they dropped one / several alot bigger. Great blokes who love fishin, so I'd took on board what they said. Seemed to think that several boats were still out there quite late!

dale

Edited by reelmagic