What A Day!

Brooker435

G'day Raiders,

Had a fun filled day today.

Started off badly but ended up being good....

1st stop early hours of the morning decided on heading down to iron cove with a couple of cuddles that I caught recently only to find when I arrived there I had forgotten to bring my tackle box!!!! :mad3:

Silly mistake to make but easily done and I have learn t this time as I normally pack up the back pack the night before and I woke up in a hurry and did not check!!! none the less took a walk down there and chatted to a couple of guys already there and they had been there since 4:30am and caught zilch so I did not feel so bad hung around for a bit and went on home after about 45 mins.

With the need for some action still playing on the back of my mind I could not resist going for seconds so I very promptly finished up chores around the house, packed up the car checked it at least 3 times over and off I went to Narrabeen for a bit of a flick so I thought....

Arrived there late afternoon armed with 2 rods 1 for plastics and the other for bait but did not start fishing till at least 4pm as there were a few other people fishing and I was just watching them for a while talking and so on in the meanwhile I had my trap in the water trying to catch poddies eventually managing a couple here and there and was sharing them with the other 2 anglers...

I ended up catching a tailor probably just legal and at least 6 bream 2 of which would have just been legal but to be safe let them live to fight another day...

It was a great day for me even though I did not catch anything worth keeping but the weather was marvelous and I had a ball catching Bream on light tackle and have a suntan to brag about now!!!!

cant wait till my holiday's will definitely be back trying to get larger models.

I hope all you raiders have a great weekend and look forward to your posts....

Regards,

Nathan..... :1fishing1: