King Along The Cliffs

dogtooth

Hi Everyone ,

well the last couple of months i didnt get to fish Botany Bay as much as i would have liked to, Had a couple of good fish hooked up late 2009 but got well and trully smoked..... with all the work in the bay the clear water was not present , in saying thist the bait and fish just were not there in numbers thats why the Harbour will fish better this year . Managed this fish that went 8.5 kg and over the metre mark along the cliffs but the bigger fish have been a little shy this year .... well lets see what 2010 has to offer...

post-692-1262775848_thumb.jpg

Cheers Dogtooth...... :1fishing1: John..... :beersmile:

Nice King there john, as for 2010 I think its looking good. Took my boat out off cronulla today and with some good shows on the sounder my mates first bait got smashed, ended up with a 104 cm king that pulled the scales down to 12kg. Will put up a post tomorrow night.

Cheers Mike

Well done on the Kingfish Dogtooth nice fish mate :thumbup: Give me call John, George only mentioned looking you up the other day. I'm sure you can liven things up and get into a kingfish or two in Pittwater..

Cheers mate

Byron :1fishing1: