Best And Easiest Way To Bbq Fish?

5ky

Hi all, just looking at whats the easiest way to bbq fish? mainly bream? We are planning to go fishing at night over the weekends and bring a portably small grill/bbq.

Basically catching the fish and grilling it, is nps

but what sort of ingredients could i use to make it tasty, the less items the best i guess

i heard people say just lemon and pepper? but not sure

any ideas?

Cheers

Or, if you're feeling lazy like I do sometimes and couldn't be bothered filleting fish... (or they are a little small to fillet... ;))... cook 'em whole. ;)

Baking paper inside foil works a treat. Place the whole fish on a sheet of baking paper, rub a bit of butter on, a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, some lemon slices or lemon juice, herbs if you want... make a little parcel with the paper, wrap in foil and place on the plate or grill. Yum!

Baz

• 3 weeks later...

Whole cleaned bream, salt and peppered if you wish. Heat the hotplate, add oil (infused with garlic cloves is a nice change - just put some slightly crushed skinned cloves into a jar of oil and leave for a few days). Cook the bream as is. They turn out beautifully. Don't have the plate too hot.

Kel