Does It Again

Piss'n'Broke

Quick report for Greg. Picked up 9 squid at the usual spot, over 6hrs, very slow :( . Considering he hit the water last night at 11pm, and only got home today at midday. Lost 2 jiggs to boats coming WAYYYYYYY to close and tangling his line in their motor, costing him 2 yo zuri's, and having another boatie run into him :1badmood: ,,,, God Bless weeekends!

Anyways he pulled 8 kings, all legals size ranged from 71 (smallest) to 101cm (biggest). Time for fresh fish now on the BBQ. Only kept the one for a feed, and throw back the rest.

Whilst out he witnessed another boat, a father with his 2 very young sons lose a rod and reel over the side on a king, after their Dad handed the rod to the youngest. :( . Next fish Greg was going to give to them, but always the way,.,,,, no more fish were landed after this.

Dan

Edited by Dan and Greg

God damn. Good day then. Well done to Greg. I didn't see him out this morning probably why I didnt catch a decent King.

I went everywhere today for 1 rat and 1 keeper.

At least I got most of my squid in within a couple of hours, no collisions (it was mad out there this morning) and only one jig lost to unknown beastie but hardly consolation.

KM

Great stuff Greg, another meter king to your score this season, nice to see so many legal kings around.

I yakked longy today for a 70cm king and quite a few just legal/under reds that I released so they can grow a bit bigger for winter. A few big kings caught this morning but not by me.

David

Great stuff Greg, another meter king to your score this season, nice to see so many legal kings around.

I yakked longy today for a 70cm king and quite a few just legal/under reds that I released so they can grow a bit bigger for winter. A few big kings caught this morning but not by me.

David

Hey Dave

Yeah its been a bloody good season this year :thumbup:

Dan