Greenwell Point

Flatty.Fan686

Hi Everyone :)

Headed out to Greenwell Point 2 weeks ago With my uncle ( Sorry for the late post )

We first started off by heading outside . As we were heading out it all didn't seem to bad , The swell wasn't to big .

We got to our destination and had decided to do a drift towards the beach . When All of a sudden in the blink of an eye , the swell had suddenly picked up . We had continued to fish for a little bit longer . When we decided it was getting abit to rough and headed back in to the estury .

We did a few drifts in there . Just as you come back in through the bar .. & I had managed to pick up 3 nice sized flounder , 2 Undersized Bream , & a just undersized whiting :(

All in All , It was a nice day on the water , Even tho we didnt catch anything major . It was still good to get back out there :) Havent been fishing in about 6 months :( & havent been back on the site for quite some time to :(

But now I am back :)

Sorry , I didn't manage to get any pics :(

Cheers , Rhys :1fishing1:

Greenwell Point is a top spot. We go down every year for xmas. It's like time has forgotten that place. You always get a feed out of the estuary, and like any small coastal town, there's a bowlo with a chinese restaurant, which serves great food.

I have heard that they are going to be building a resort on the island in the middle of the estuary, with a marina and helipad.

gav