Happy Friday Raiders!

tan the fisherman

At this stage it looks like it's going to be a wet weekend here :( At this stage I plan to have a fish with Deno Saturday morning, and then slip out for another session Sunday with Darkhorse. Now, where's my raincoat .....

Good luck this weekend Raiders, and stay safe on our roads and waterways

Cheers

Hodgey

With the nice high Full Moon tides of 2m plus in the morning - it'd be a great time to try & get into areas that you normally cant get into, especially the shallows!! Just make sure you don't get stuck in there with the falling tide!!

We had a big storm last night, but the weather looks OK so far today, so hope to hit the water whenever I can over the weekend to take advantage of the high tides!! I hope to get out each day (including today! :1prop: )

Have a safe weekend guys - enjoy!

Cheerio

Roberta

this weekend will just be working on the boat

have the whole of next week off work and plan to do as much fishing as possible

will be fishing the harbour and pittwater for kings and jews

hopefully the weather forecasts are wrong as they are expecting rain pretty much all week

but the fish dont seem to mind getting wet so ive got no excuse either

this weekend will just be working on the boat

have the whole of next week off work and plan to do as much fishing as possible

will be fishing the harbour and pittwater for kings and jews

hopefully the weather forecasts are wrong as they are expecting rain pretty much all week

but the fish dont seem to mind getting wet so ive got no excuse either

You just had a holiday, Simon. How do I get a job like yours?

Hope it rains heavily!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuffy

Just got a call from the outboard mechanic and they have got the little Yamaha running sweet. As, suggested in another thread, it was a fuel issue (fuel not getting through properly) and caused by a faulty fuel fitting - an aftermarket (non-genuine Yamaha) fitting. So, I may just get out on Botany Bay, Sunday is more likely than Saturday but will depend on the weather and the :wife: . I will be trying my marine radio (27mhz) for the first time too, so keep an ear out for "Berleyguts" - I haven't named my boat yet, so Berleyguts will do for a call sign for the time being.

Tight lines!

Baz