Visiting From Canada

poker guy

Hi I will be visiting Ballina 4 four weeks starting Feb. 10 and would like to hook up with some fishers 4 local advice and trips.Apparently I have access to a whaler mauntock? while i am there and would like to use it or will be willing to share expenses for a reef trip or two.I have most of my own gear and am eager.I will travel to fish

:1welcomeani: to Fishraider ,James :thumbup: we have a couple of very learned fishos in that neck of the woods....Slinkymalinky and Jewhunter.

I am sure Tony and Grant will show you every courtesy whilst you are in Australia.

Cheers Swordfisherman

really appreciate your reply thanks 4 the welcome swordfisherman the days are p-assing to slow in this cold rain soaked place just want get back to oz and some warm hmmmm everything;

Thanks Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am finnaly here and as soon as my jet lag is gone I want to fish maybe north wall in Ballina any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Jim

Jim send me a pm and I'll give you my phone number. I have a friend who lives in Ballina who fishes the north wall regularly and uses large bull mullet for bait.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1: