Nylon Coated Wire

Rockworm

:D -any opinions on the BEST FLEXABLE nylon coated wire for trace use------about 30-40lb ------big tailor are giving me the shits at night sessions biting through 50lb nylon whilst fishing for jew--jew hate wire-but with todays technology there might be some new stuff around that i dont know about thats just like nylon in flexability--------any suggestions-thanks-------gregg

Saw a new product advertised in a fishing mag a couple weeks ago. I will look it up in the library tomorrow & see if I can find it. It was a knottable wire that was supposed to be like fishing line.

Gregg - there is an article ''Winter Tailor Tactics'' by Andy McGovern in an August edition of Fishing World - the one with Ben Kennedy on the front cover. In that article he states

''Nowadays there are many high quality ultra thin wires available. Even better than these products is a knottable wire called Graphite Knottable Tresse which is absolutely perfect for this type of fishing''

I had a quick search on the net for it but couldn''t find any so its over to you.

:ohyeh: thanks boys-i got hold of some of that --graphite metal tresse--------its great---the best wire ive used in my view-----very flexable--i got 15kg strength----in 4 night sessions this week no jew yet-my mate lost one about 20kg last nite in the shore dump-but we have been averaging 5-6 kilo size bream caught by mistake using 6/0 size hooks with this wire stuff each session-i also snagged a 4kg chopper 2 nights ago and no bite off problems at all---------so thanks for putting me onto this stuff--------gregg :happy: