Okuma V65sa

Charles78

Hi Raiders

I brought myself a brand new Okuma V-series 65sa High speed spinning real about 2weeks.

I took it out for a spin of coalcliff last week in the afternoon and on the first cast i noticed how slow the lure was tracking thru the water so i casted out again and wound in as fast as i could go but still the lure was moving pretty slow.

I walked back to my gear and thought to myself something is seriously wrong here so i decided to check the gear ratio and to my amazment it was only 2/3rds the ratio it was surpposed to be.

The gear ratio marked on the reals spool and box was 6:2:1 and measured it out to be 4:7:1 so i took it back to the tackle shop where i brought it. They where very stunned when i showed them that the gear ratio was wrong they where very helpful and they rang up Okuma.

Okuma said they will fix my real but it looks like a whole batch of V-series 65sa where produced with the wrong gear ratio so if you buy this product just check the gear ratio is correct berfore you leave the tackle shop!!!!!

Jesus Loves You xox