Gt Popping Bali

mrsswordfisherman

POSTED ON BEHALF OF FAST_EDI - our Bali correspondent

I catch this monster yesterday evening, actually i dont have planing to go fishing, and my friend call me at 3,30 pm he said lets go popping at serangan, near the benoa harbour about 10 minutes use the traditional boat with out rigger. start popping at 5 pm, the skipper get 1 GT 6 kg, and then my friend get another one same size, I just keep try popping and popping and popping at the end at 5,40 something hit my popper verry gentle, I'm not relize if this is the big GT, after few second he pull my line out about 50 meter and then I know this is the big GT , I work hard and I WIN THE GAME I GOT HIM, is big suprise when we see how big the fish at this shalow water, before I catch only 27 kg but this time 52 kg its suprise .

Stewy you know the location is, just go out another 5 minutes on the right side. i send some picture for you. this picture was taken at home, cos i don't bring camera with me.

post-869-1265336255_thumb.jpg

post-869-1265336266_thumb.jpg

post-869-1265336278_thumb.jpg

post-869-1265336289_thumb.jpg

That's frickin' unreal!!! What a great advert these reports are for 'hopping' over to bali for some GT action!

hmm wedding anniversary soon - wonder if I can persuade the wife that we need a romantic spa break somewhere warm....

PAUL TO WIFE: "...I'm not really in the mood for a spa today hon, why don't you go by yourself instead... I'll find something to do with myself for a few hours... maybe they do fishing trips or something like that round here" :)

Holy moly, that monster is literally twice the size of average LARGE size GTs :1yikes: . Seeing all that gut wrenching, arm dislocating damage that those average LARGE GTs do to every1 is spectacular enough. How much drag and brute force would it take to pull that monster in.... it is beyond comprehension.

When i saw that 1st picture i thought he was holding that fish up with only 1 arm. I thought... 'HOLY s**t that is a big GT', then 'HOLY s**t that guy is strong'. :074: