Daiwa 5 Years Warranty

hooklineandsinker

during Christmas the period my wife got a daiwa saltist 4500 spin reel as a gift i brought it then she wanted to pay for it she insisted

anyhow i sent the 5 yr warranty form back

my question is do they send you a confirmation email saying they received it ?

i know theirs a few people here on fish raider using them that would have sent the 5 yr warranty form back if you can help that would be great

because if daiwa do give confirmation i want to get on to them asap for 5 yrs warranty

thanks

mike

I've had a lot to do with warranties over the past in my business. The warranty is not confirmed as being received. In fact if you don't send it back they still have to honor any manufacturing defects that may occur during the warranty period as long as you keep your receipt of purchase. There is a small loop hole in the system that states that if you don't send their warranty form back if requested by the manufacturer then they can void any warranty! However if you push the point then they will back down unless you are talking mega dollar claims. To avoid any pen pusher arguing with you then just say you posted it back & you have the receipt where & when you purchased it. In the eye's of the dept. of fair trading thats the end of the argument & all suppliers know that.

Regards Jeff