Davistown

austral

hello all, went for a quik fish with my son today.

pumped some nippers and with about 20 minutes before low tide, tied up to a boat mooring about 20-30 meters away from the oyster lease boundary. flicking unweighted nippers at the leases in about 50cm water we managed a few undersized bream until the tide changed then got one nice fish 33cm to the fork.

but just as the fish were coming on the little fella was getting tired so its time to head back..but not before one last cast and a just 25cm bream is released for next time..

fished 130-330pm water temp 25-26c.

i was useing longshanked hooks on one rod and a short no4 on the other and interestingly the short shank was miles in front on the hookups..

post-10279-1265538177_thumb.jpg

ps sorry about the eye. :1prop:

post-10279-1265538155_thumb.jpg

:thumbup: Top stuff ''Dad''

I just hope the young bloke keeps up the father and son caper on the fishing front.

Unlike a certain 14yr old son of mine, who would rather stay home and play on the computer ALL DAY !!

Sounds like my eldest! always used to hound me to go fishing and as soon as the boat hits the water..... "Dad i want to go home!" :1badmood: if i ignore the request and start catching a few fish it all seems to change and suddenly it is like days of old... They just grow uptoo quickly..

Cheers

Mick :thumbup: