Sydney Harbour - 080210

craigbutcher

post-11981-1265606266_thumb.jpg

WENT OUT FOR AN EARLY FISH ON SATURDAY MORNING. STARTED AROUND MIDDLE HEAD ON PLASTICS (LANDED TWO SALMON AND SOME SMALL SNAPPER).

TROLLED OUT THE HEADS WITH A WHITE TROLLCRAFT DIVER LURE AND CAUGHT SOME BONNIES AND SOME MORE SALMON.

COOKED UP THE SALMON IN A BROWN VINEGAR AND FLOUR BATTER - WAS REALLY GOOD. I USEF TO CHUCK THEM OUT WHEN I CAUGHT THEM, NOT ANYMORE.

Edited by THE BUTCH

COOKED UP THE SALMON IN A BROWN VINEGAR AND FLOUR BATTER - WAS REALLY GOOD. I USEF TO CHUCK THEM OUT WHEN I CAUGHT THEM, NOT ANYMORE.

If you like those salmon then try the bonnies , bleed em of coarse and keep em on ice they cook up well nice firm flesh and go well with curries or just beer batter , it'll taste like lobster after eating salmon. Most people I know have never eaton a bonnie but they are great ,give it a go if you haven't already .

Congrats on the fish mate salmon and bonnies both put on a good fight and hopefully you will pick up a king on your plastics or on the troll , good luck .

Bubba

bonnies are beaut :D i got my first one few weeks back at avoca bled it straight away killed it waited for it to bleed out in the with ice over it in the esky made a massive mess but washed that out n left the fish minus guts on ice wit no blood :) i then filleted them and cut the centre blood line out as well and had them in smaller loins bit of flour cooked in chilli oil and seasame oil and ive been craving for it again ever since