Jewie At Kissing Pt Whf And A Few Bony At Avoca

bangus

Hello guys me and my son went to kissing point wharf on friday night at 12:30.When we got there their's no one there the place is empty just me and my son good :thumbup: .I had a feeling will get jewie tonight ...so cast my first bait then the waiting game begin.Then at 2:00 my daiwa saltist started to run zzzzzzzzzz :yahoo:.So I tusssled him for 5 mins then pop up this jew measure 62cm took a quick photo and back to the water.At 5:00 am we went home this morning sunday went to avoca for spin got a few bonito and my son caught this on paddle tail on 6 pound line.Can you please tell me, guys is if this mac tuna or frigate mackerel thanks guys cheers bangus team :1fishing1:post-10205-126614823349_thumb.jpgpost-10205-12661482599_thumb.jpgpost-10205-126614828222_thumb.jpgpost-10205-126614829756_thumb.jpg

Edited by bangus

good on you bangus..

damnz the weather at avoca was good aye? i wanted to go fishing at avoca 2day but i thought it would be raining as it was down here at liverpool.. i was there on friday caught 6 bonnies..and a salmon. might head up to avoca during the week then i guess..

Nice catch guys. I was at port hacking and caught frigate tuna thinking that they were bonito untill i did some more research and realised they were frigate. they tasted great filleted and pan fried with some moroccon spices :biggrin2: Put up a top fight as well on light gear!