Two Fishing Sessions

cameldownunder

Hi

Sunday 2 weeks ago I went fishing with my son (5 years). We hade some fun on Taylors in Middle harbour, then we decided to go for some bigger fish.

I put 1 deep diving lure and a shallow diving lure in the water and we trolled from Grotto Point towards Manly. My son then shouted to me that a

rod was bending down. 2 minutes later we have landed our FIRST bonito.

We then cruised to to North head, Middle head, Balmoral. Before Spit bridge I decided to get the rods in, and my son hauled the second tuna in.

He was really excited as I didn't help him at all. That was it for the day. They got filleted and frozen for bait.

Last Saturday I was out by myself with the Tuna Fillets. I did go up and down middle harbour, but could not find a place that I liked (Due to a

moderate - strong wind). So I decided to anchor closer to Roseville bridge. Put the burly in the water, and 2 rods. One with big prawns and one

with the Tuna. 1/2 Hour later one of the Reels screamed, the one with the tuna (not too loud) and 5 mins later i had this Soapy in my boat.

With 48 cm, "just" above legal, and not as big as many others here in this forum. But it was my first Jewy from the boat. So i decided to keep it.

Nothing after that, so I called it a say.

We had him on the BBQ on Sunday. Yummy.

post-11890-126689247634_thumb.jpg

post-11890-126689267923_thumb.jpg