Will I Break My Drought?

Brooker435

Raiders,

Planning on a Fishy weekend and hoping to Break My Fishing Drought.

Saturday Early Morning will be at the upper Parra River Armed with Squid and Sunday will take a look at Narra Lakes with Live Poddies If I can manage to catch some...

I hope that I can put up a post with all of My catches but we will see how it goes.

As for all of you I wish you all have a great Weekend and look forward to reading your posts.

Regards,

Nathan

nathan

of course you'll break your drought it seems to me like your moral is down, think positive and you should come back with a couple of bream and maybe a flattie or two

pity we cant go for that fish on sat as im an working now next time you'll probably turn me down. lol

never the less i have a felling you'll break your drought

mick

I was thinking of giving Narrabeen lake a go this weekend too. I'm bared from taking the boat out as the wife is due in the next week or so and it takes too long to get back if i'm out on pittwater or the ocean if i get THAT call. So i may see you on the lakeside.

good luck,

Dave

I was thinking of giving Narrabeen lake a go this weekend too. I'm bared from taking the boat out as the wife is due in the next week or so and it takes too long to get back if i'm out on pittwater or the ocean if i get THAT call. So i may see you on the lakeside.

good luck,

Dave

You can still go into middle harbour mate, just tell her you will meet her at the hospital and get dropped off in manly. Its only a few minutes up the hill.happy-smiley-8810.gif.

You can still go into middle harbour mate, just tell her you will meet her at the hospital and get dropped off in manly. Its only a few minutes up the hill.happy-smiley-8810.gif.

Nice call mate. I actually got out on a mates tiny on the harbour. No decent fish to report but i figured if it happens we can race up to Cremorme and she can meet me on the way to North Shore Hospital

Should have another week or so yet. tho the sooner it comes, the sooner i can fish

dave